Coronavirus hasn’t gone away, but not few people act as if it has. That’s why we’re here to remind you that, even if we’re being allowed to slowly increase our services and operations, it’s vital that we keep implementing the health & safety protocol strictly.
Don’t risk exposing your team and your customers to the disease. Implement these protocols to keep both your employees and your business healthy.
- Avoid direct contact, implement social distancing, use plexiglass at the checkout counter, and remind customers not to come in large groups.
- Reduce or practice travel bans. Switch meetings to virtual whenever possible.
- Require employees to take time off and stay at home if they are sick. Don’t ask for a doctor’s note temporarily.
- Communicate the company’s efforts in preventing the spread of COVID-19 & keeping your employees healthy to your customers.
- If you found an employee to have tested positive for COVID-19, close your business for at least one day and carry out a thorough cleaning of the outlet.